Wednesday 3 April 2013

Goodbye to Official Rock Band DLC


Hey! I'm new here, and wanted to introduce myself - I go by DarrenIndeed. I've been playing games for years, in fact my first memory is of playing Global Defence on the Master System back when I was about 2 or 3. I'm a huge SEGA fan, and I usually write for http://www.segashiro.com if you want to e-stalk my writings.

Since just before Guitar Hero 2 launched, I have been hopelessly addicted to the various music games Harmonix has put out, so it makes sense to me to use this for my first post here.


Yesterday was the last official release of Rock Band DLC, and after 271 consecutive weeks of music and over 4000 downloadable songs, I am sad to see it end. Harmonix have made this little video about Rock Bands' 5 years of releases and DLC. For now we still have RBN releases though, so there will still be new songs coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment