Tuesday 18 March 2014

Pretty fly for a guy in a mech suit - Titanfall controller!

Take a look at this beauty! I get home from work after some overtime and what does Dan, (my other half) have in his hands? A Titanfall controller! They had a couple of controllers in stock in Leeds GAME when he was having a browse, so he picked one straight up!


It took a few seconds to open that little circular clear sticker at the bottom of the box - of course, I opened it carefully... But I was pretty excited, so I might have rushed it a bit. Inside the box, it came with 2 AA batteries and some health & safety information.


The controller actually feels a bit better than the original Xbox One controllers. One of the problems I have with the original Xbox One controller is that the seaming around the back of the pad is a bit raised and uncomfortable to hold for long periods of time. With the Titanfall controller, it feels a bit more rounded and smooth rather than seamed. The panels of plastic on each controller handle don't feel at all loose either, which is a problem I've seen on a few of the Xbone controllers during play and testing.

I'm pretty sure that I play Titanfall 300% better on it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment