Saturday 3 November 2012

Retro Haul - Cash Generators - 23rd October 2012

So I thought I'd share my most recent purchase of retro goodness. 


Found these beauties in a Cash Generator in Leeds, England. They were £2.99 each.
Rampage and Street Fighter 2 'Special Champion Edition' I would rate as a 2/5 and 3/5 for condition. Both are missing manuals, but the sleeves and cases are intact, and the cases close.

Sonic and Sonic 2... I own these guys a few times now - but if you find one in better condition you gotta have it, right? Sonic 2 I would rate at a 4/5, manual completely intact and undamaged, but is curled and case has a small scuff.



Sonic 1 has been cellophane wrapped by the previous owner. I've tried to keep it as intact as possible whilst opening, and boy was it a treat - new game smell hit me in the face like a wet fish. It was glorious. 5/5 for condition, not a blemish, although the manual and poster advertisement inside was very slightly curled.



All in all, an alright haul for Megadrive/Master System games.

No comments:

Post a Comment