Wednesday 28 November 2012

Retro Haul - The friend known as Rob - 12rd November 2012

Hey all,

Been a bit of a gap again since I last posted. 6 days - sorry folks! Been a busy few weeks with Christmas coming up, and Dan getting a new job.

Which means I've neglected to show you all the lovely things I have acquired via a friend from work (thanks Rob :D).

Nintendo 64!
Along with these games. I do already have an N64, but mine has really seen better days, having difficulty reading carts, after being purchased from my old video games retail workplace (although I salvaged a box that was like brand new whilst working there).


Some really cool games here! Especially liking the Pilotwings. Hope to post some sort of video of some gameplay in the near future, but this might have to wait until after Christmas.


Thanks Rob! They will be cherished in their new home of Hol-Dan retro haven  :)

Owe you a drink!

1 comment:

  1. I may have to grab a photo of the box I have for an N64... It's pretty :)

    ReplyDelete